As a member you will have your very own page! If your business or organization is using social media we can tie that back to your chamber page!
For your chamber page we will need:
- Logo, at least 250 pixels wide in .jpg format or in .png format.
- A paragraph or two that describes your business or organization
- Facebook account link (web address)
- Twitter account link (web address)
- LinkedIn account link (web address)
- Business website (web address)
- Any promo videos you my have. If you have a promotional video or advertisement on YouTube, we will need the YouTube link to your video and we will embed the video right there on your page!
- And any images of your businesses or organization you would like to include on their page.
Our website is a tool that has endless potential for you, our member! The more information you can provide, the more powerful this tool will be for your business or organization!
The chamber is committed to helping businesses grow and succeed. We are very knowledgeable when it comes to helping businesses with start-up information and business and marketing planning. We also have a number partners and resource that we can provide to members and businesses when they need assistance with growth and development.
We are continuously offering fun and creative ways for our members to network with each other. We offer 5:01 After Hour Mixers, an annual golf classic, an annual community business expo, workshops and classes and much more!
Referrals from Chamber
By becoming a member of the chamber you say you care about your community and you work hard to run a strong and successful business. We do everything we can to help promote and reflect your success! We gladly and confidently continuously recommend our members FIRST! Whether someone is looking for a place to stay, an oil change or an insurance company we always provide a list of chamber members and contact names first. We want our members to succeed and we are proud of each and every one of our members!
Celebrating the opening of a new business, a business relocation or expansion is very important to us and we do everything we can to help spread the word! When a business invests in the Allegan Community we aid them with promotion by scheduling a ribbon cutting! The photos and press releases that are generated from these events are then shared with our various sources of media for publishing.
We do our very best to connect the community to our members and increase awareness of local chamber members. We are involved with Connecting Learning to Life through AAESA and Allegan Public Schools, Silent Observer of Allegan County, Allegan County Community Mental Health’s Career Concepts Division and much more.