If you are looking for high-energy, results-oriented help, you’re in the right place. Laura Huth-Rhoades is do good Consulting’s Founder, CEO & Chief ChangeMaker and she brings a passion for helping nonprofits and small businesses grow and thrive. Whether you hire her as a consultant or bring her in to train your team, you’ll get great advice, no-nonsense help, inspiring tips, and realistic plans.
You’ll also be treated to astounding responsiveness, actual results, and refreshing honesty.
If you are a nonprofit, you’ll especially want to talk to Laura her high-impact and proven work in these areas:
- Fundraising & donor relations
- Special events
- Low-cost, high-impact marketing, communications, outreach & community engagement
- Organizational & strategic planning
- Volunteer recruitment, development & recognition
- Trainings of various types in all these areas
If you’re a business, you’ll want to hit Laura up for her expertise and help in these areas:
- Revenue development ideas and strategies
- Promotions, marketing, communications & advertising needs and strategies
- Copy development for print and online needs
- Teambuilding trainings and strategies
Whether you bring her on for a short-term project, ask her to conduct a group training, or you add Laura as your on-call consultant, you are promised to get real results, inspiring energy, realistic ideas, a lot of great stories, and a few jokes.
In addition to her general passion for hard work and doing good, Laura has a real way with words, so if you need stories written, ad copy developed, newsletter content created, or some website magic to happen, she’ll weave those words into gold to go work for your nonprofit or business.
There’s lots more to take in at www.dogoodconsulting.org. Sneak a peak, then give me a call!