GreenStone Farm Credit Services is one of America’s largest rural lenders. Headquartered in East Lansing, Michigan, GreenStone is the country’s seventh largest association in the Farm Credit System. GreenStone owns and manages approximately $8 billion in assets and serves 24,000 members with 36 branches throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin.
GreenStone provides financial services to the agricultural industry – including short, intermediate and long-term loans, equipment and building leases, life insurance, crop insurance, accounting and tax services. GreenStone also specializes in residential and country home loans, and provides lending products for the purchase, improvement, construction or refinance of residences along with financing future home sites and recreational land.
GreenStone Farm Credit Services will be rural America’s first choice for financial services.
To promote the success of our customers and the rural community by being the best at providing credit and financial services.
- Delivering high quality, competitively priced services to our customers
- Providing leadership to the agricultural and rural communities
- Being a financially strong cooperative organization
- Extending credit services in a manner that meets the specialized needs of our customers
- Creating long-term relationships with our members that have a lasting, positive impact in their business and personal lives
Core Four Values
- Customer First
- Deliver Quality
- Get Involved
- Do the Right Thing
Customer “Bill of Rights”
As a GreenStone customer you have the right to receive:
- Personalized service
- Immediate response to all requests
- Honest, fair, and impartial treatment
- Confidential treatment of all information
- Accurate information and advice