Positive Options provides free, confidential, compassionate care for men and women facing an unplanned pregnancy.
We strive to give the highest quality care with professional, medical services from trained and licensed nurses and sonographers. Our medical team is overseen by our medical director, a practicing OB/GYN physician.
We have four centers conveniently located to serve you in Allendale, Allegan, Grand Haven and Holland.
We are dedicated to provide our communities with a wide range of free and confidential services to all.
We provide free:
– Reliable and medically professional pregnancy confirmation
– Limited OB ultrasounds to confirm pregnancy*
– Information on pregnancy options, health care, abortion risks and alternatives
– Referrals to OB/GYN physicians, adoption and post abortive services, etc.
– Confidential one-on-one appointments
How Does Positive Options Work? (What Can I Expect When I Get There?)
• When you arrive at our center, a specimen for your pregnancy test is obtained; the results of your test will be given during your visit. The test includes a short meeting with one of our trained client advocates. (A female client advocate is available to meet with our female clients, and a male client advocate is available to meet with our male clients.)
• After receiving your results, we can provide you with guidance, referrals, and other helpful information.
• We are always here to offer you support and encouragement.
We accept walk-ins and appointments. Appointments help guarantee you’ll be seen at the time you desire. Call/text us to set up an appointment, and please bring a photo ID.
*Positive Options schedules ultrasounds if your pregnancy test is positive and you meet the medical assessment criteria made by our health care professional.