We strive to give the highest quality care with professional, medical services from trained and licensed nurses and sonographers. Our medical team is overseen by our medical director, a practicing OB/GYN physician.
We have four centers conveniently located to serve you in Allendale, Allegan, Grand Haven and Holland.
We are dedicated to provide our communities with a wide range of free and confidential services to all.
We provide free:
– Reliable and medically professional pregnancy confirmation
– Limited OB ultrasounds to confirm pregnancy*
– Information on pregnancy options, health care, abortion risks and alternatives
– Referrals to OB/GYN physicians, adoption and post abortive services, etc.
– Confidential one-on-one appointments
How Does Positive Options Work? (What Can I Expect When I Get There?)
• When you arrive at our center, a specimen for your pregnancy test is obtained; the results of your test will be given during your visit. The test includes a short meeting with one of our trained client advocates. (A female client advocate is available to meet with our female clients, and a male client advocate is available to meet with our male clients.)
• After receiving your results, we can provide you with guidance, referrals, and other helpful information.
• We are always here to offer you support and encouragement.
We accept walk-ins and appointments. Appointments help guarantee you’ll be seen at the time you desire. Call/text us to set up an appointment, and please bring a photo ID.
*Positive Options schedules ultrasounds if your pregnancy test is positive and you meet the medical assessment criteria made by our health care professional.