Michigan Works! Youth program is seeking Allegan County businesses looking for the opportunity to provide a safe, encouraging, and valuable work experience to Allegan County Youth.
Worksites will be asked to:
- Provide at least 20 hours of scheduled tasks for youth
- Have an onsite supervisor at all times
- Complete a bi-weekly youth worksite behavior evaluation.
- Encourage, instruct, supervise, and provide constructive feedback while reinforcing quality employee behaviors
Michigan Works! / Allegan Area Educational Service Agency will provide:
- Youth, aged 16-21 (depending on site)
- AAESA employees covered under worker’s compensation policy and payroll services.
- Training in: Employability Skills, Hazard Communication, Bloodborne Pathogens, and Sexual Harassment.
- Opportunity to review resumes and interview candidates prior to placement.
For information please contact Kerrie Antelo at Michigan Works! 269-673-2206
Michigan Works! Service Center for Allegan County. A service unit of the Allegan Area Educational Service Agency. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program – Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Supported by the State of Michigan