The January 2020 Village Market Umbrella Fundraiser benefits the Hands of Grace Food Pantry, a mission of the Allegan United Methodist Church.
Hands of Grace Mission Statement:
The Hands of Grace Food Pantry mission is to work together to fight hunger in our community. We will strive to support families & assist them the best way we can. Investigate additional ways to increase our food supply & funds to purchase food & personal items.
Hands of Grace offers:
- Fresh Produce & Vegetables
- Yogurt, Eggs and Milk
- Frozen meat, entrees or vegetables
- Bread and other miscellaneous items
- Food and personal items should last approximately five days
Days and times of operation and requirements:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9a-11:45a; Wednesday: 9a-11:45a & 5p-7p; Friday: 10a-11:45a
- Bring a valid current picture ID, such as: driver’s license or state ID
- Eligible to visit our pantry once per month
- Effective 11/1/19 clients can visit our pantry once per month
- It will be announced on Channel 3 (WWMT), Channel 8 (WOOD TV, Channel 13 (WZZM) if our pantry is closed.